Friday 29 January 2010

Shhh... top bikini tip off post

Okay so we're months away from anything even approaching acceptable bikini weather but this offer is too good to miss.

I must admit I was fairly peed off to see my gorgeous nautically styled red and white striped bikini from French Connection in the asos summer sale (the set is now £18 from £40) until I realised that their other gorgeous designs are also part of the price crash.

I quickly ordered this one which I think is going to look great with metallics, browns, crisp white and denim. Basically MY WARDROBE. I love these bikini tops because they have lined pads which make your tits look a bit bigger. Always good. They also have wider tie straps so they don't dig in as much and 'back fat' bulge is reduced. (Note 'reduced' not 'gone').

No comments:

Post a Comment